The furnace for a bath Three №08 without tank and heat exchanger
- In Stock
- Ex Tax: 2,158.40 руб.
- Brand: "Тройка"
- Product Code: Тройка №08 без бака и теплообменника
- Width: 400 mm
- Height: 1100 mm
The design of the “TROIKA” 08 furnace allows you to warm up the two rooms of the bath, creating in them a different temperature regime.
Volumetric, non-ventilated heater allows you to get a large amount of steam, a thick metal of the firebox and smoke channels will provide a high stove life (over 15 years). Water supply to the lower hot zone of the heater gives a large amount of light invisible steam.
The furnace can be equipped with a heat exchanger for a remote tank.
The furnace is intended for facing by a brick. Brick - the material that is most suitable for facing furnaces and creating the most mild climate in the steam room, it gives thermal radiation close to our body, like solar heat.
Brickwork around the stove:
provides maximum reduction of infrared radiation from the metal;
allows you to get the climate of the Russian bath and keep it for a long time;
increases the heat capacity, and due to the huge thermal inertia allows you to quickly and completely dry the steam room;
extinguishes all hard thermal radiation from a hot metal;
aligns the climate;
increases the heating rate of the bath with proper installation;
guarantees fire safety.
Our brick masonry furnaces look beautiful and have a high degree of reliability.
Features of the furnace "TROIKA" 08:
• Metal 10 mm thick, able to withstand a large mass of stones, and not deform.
• Universality of installation - the furnace heats two rooms at the same time. Each element of the furnace is in its own room (firebox from the dressing room, the heater is in the double room, the tank is in the washroom).
• Lack of convection flow in the heater - hotter stones, and as a result invisible light steam.
• Available with glass door.
• Water supply to the lower hot zone of the stones (the temperature of the lower part of the stones is 500 ° C).
• The stove is equipped with a latch that allows the stove to be fired in different modes.
• Large chimney diameter provides stable traction in all weather conditions and eliminates the need to clean it.
• Chimney turns, made of solid sheets of steel with a thickness of 8 and 10 mm.
• The system of revolutions of the chimney has an injector for secondary afterburning of flue gases and a revision hatch.
• Large front panel gives extra warmth to the dressing room.
• The sloping back of the stove allows you to conveniently place water on the stones.
• The volume firebox 900 mm long allows to heat firewood to 850 mm.
|Technical characteristics of bath furnaces Troika|
|Volume of steam room||16-24 m3|
|Type of heater||Open|
|Facing||Furnace under the cladding|
|Container for water||Remote (optional)|
|Type of fuel||Firewood|
|Weight of loaded stones||120 kg|
|Thickness of the heat-receiving plate||14 mm|
|Material of the furnace||10 mm low alloy steel|
|Painting||Black heat-resistant enamel|
|Length of furnace tunnel||200 mm|
|Diameter of chimney||160 mm|
|The size||900х400х1100 mm|
|The weight||150 kg|