Accessories for sauna stoves are additional elements that are necessary for the installation of stoves.
The accessories include:
- The door is installed on the lining of the stove, regardless of whether the lining is made of brick or natural stone.
- Box - installed on the furnace, under the cladding.
- Additional modules for Vanguard stoves - increase the size of the heater.
- Portal extension - an element for the passage of the removal of the furnace through the wall.
- Cast iron gate block - the starting element, between the stove and the chimney.
- Steam gun - an additional element of water supply to the lower layers of the charge.
- Grid on the pipe - a decorative element covering the starting module, and an additional niche for laying stones.
- Heat exchanger - an element that allows you to install a water tank in an adjacent room with a steam room.