Stove for bath in stainless steel №6Н
- In Stock
- Ex Tax: 7,664.60 руб.
- Brand: "Тройка"
- Product Code: Тройка №6Н
The furnace is designed for brick lining.
Brick - the material most suitable for facing furnaces and creating the most mild climate in the steam room, it creates a thermal radiation close to our body, like solar heat.
Masonry around the oven:
- provides the maximum reduction of infrared radiation from metal;
- allows you to get the climate of the Russian bath and keep it for a long time;
- increases the heat capacity, and due to the huge thermal inertia it allows to quickly and completely dry the steam room; extinguishes all the hard thermal radiation from the hot metal;
- leveling the climate; increases the speed of heating the bath with proper installation;
- guarantees fire safety.
Our furnaces in brickwork look beautiful and have a high degree of reliability.
Features of the furnace "TROIKA" № 06N:
- Built-in water supply system to the bottom of the heater.
- Can be equipped with a door with glass
- The door of the heater can be located on either side of the oven.
- Increased heat transfer area of the furnace and increased strength of the side walls due to the stiffeners.
- The furnace from the waiting room.
- Required proper brick lining.
- Warranty 5 years.
- Heat-receiving plate 10 mm thick.
Additional furnace equipment:
- water heat exchanger for heating adjacent premises;
- The oven is designed for a classic Russian steam room with a closed stove.
- Allows you to get a soft steam Russian bath.
- The climate in the steam room is as close as possible to the climate with a brick oven.
- It is possible to regulate the rate of water heating in the external tank.
- The furnace time is 1.5-2 hours.
|Technical characteristics of bath furnaces Troika|
|Volume of steam room||20-30 m3|
|Type of heater||Closed|
|Facing||Furnace under the cladding|
|Container for water||Remote (optional)|
|Type of fuel||Firewood|
|Weight of loaded stones||200 kg|
|Thickness of the heat-receiving plate||10 mm|
|Material of the furnace||Heat resistant stainless steel 5 mm thick|
|Length of logs||750 mm|
|Length of furnace tunnel||200 mm|
|Diameter of chimney||160 mm|
|Fireplace door||cast-iron, without glass|
|The size||800х400х1250 mm|
|The weight||205 kg|