Sauna stove Kastor SAGA 30T
- 2-3 Days
- Ex Tax: 5,985.00 руб.
- Brand: Kastor
- Product Code: SAGA-30T
An updated line of Kastor Saga ovens was released in 2019.
It replaced the Saga KSIL line.
The new stoves have increased efficiency and the available size of the steam room. Saga ovens are CE marked, so you can be sure of their quality and reliability.
Saga is an epic kiln. The open compartment with a huge amount of stones creates powerful waves of soft heat. A large area of stones increases steam generation, and an unusual appearance will become an original feature of the sauna design.
This modification is equipped with a remote firebox. A remote firebox is a fireplace and a sauna stove in one body.
• Thanks to the maximum open surface of the stone filling, the heating of saunas with Saga heaters is very fast and efficient.
• Remote firebox simplifies kindling. A fireplace for a rest room and a stove for a bath in one building.
• Deep compartment for large quantities of stones for soft and rich steam.
• Forged steel bars are designed for years of flawless performance.
• The combustion is clean and the efficiency reaches 70%. The flue gas outlet temperature does not exceed 600 ° C. The recommended class of modular chimneys is T600.
• Glass ceramic door can withstand temperatures up to 800 ° C.
• The material used is only high quality Finnish rolled steel.
• Adjustable feet.
• Chimney opening size 115 mm.
• Front frame sold separately.
The wood-burning stove Kastor Saga 30 T is designed for saunas with a volume of 20-30 m3.
The stove is CE marked and has a 115 mm chimney opening.
The Saga 30 T can be installed in a dividing wall, which allows you to equip a comfortable fireplace in one room and a relaxing sauna in another.
This model has a sliding furnace tunnel.
The Kastor Saga 30 T does not include a front trim panel.
|Technical characteristics of Kastor sauna stoves|
|Room volume||20-30 m3|
|Weight of stones||195-200 kg|