Stove for Russian bath Troika-MP (30m3) with steam generator
- In Stock
- Ex Tax: 5,425.20 руб.
- Brand: "Тройка"
- Product Code: Тройка-МП с парогенератором
A novelty designed for brick lining.
Possibilities of the TROIKA-MP stove for a Russian bath with a closed heater:
The stove is designed for a classic Russian steam room with a closed heater.
Fire chamber from the dressing room.
The stainless steel steam generator allows you to obtain steam with a temperature of up to 520 C.
The climate in the steam room is as close as possible to the climate with a brick oven. Heating time 1 hour 30 minutes - 2 hours.
The stove door can be located on either side of the stove.
Lack of convection flow in the stove - hotter stones and, as a result, invisible light steam.
Only a closed-type stove allows you to obtain the maximum heating temperature of the stones (the temperature of the stones in the lower layers is up to 660 C).
The shutter on the stove can be controlled from the dressing room, it allows you to heat the stove in different modes.
The volumetric firebox with a length of 800 mm allows heating with wood up to 750 mm.
Brick cladding of the furnace
Brick is the material most suitable for lining stoves and creating the mildest climate in the steam room, it gives heat radiation close to our body as solar heat.
The brick lining of the stove allows:
• control the convection flow in the steam room, due to cavities and doors in the masonry;
• get the climate of a Russian bath and keep it for a long time;
• stop heating the air and at the same time continue to heat the stones further without overheating the air in the steam room;
• quickly and completely dry the steam room due to the huge thermal inertia;
• extinguish all hard heat radiation from a hot metal; equalize the climate;
• have a beautiful and reliable oven.
As everyone already knows, a Russian bath is a low temperature (about 58-63 ° C) and a fairly high humidity. But the most important factor on which these two characteristics directly depend is the air circulation inside the steam room. For this, we have learned to control the convection flow produced by the oven inside the steam room. Everything is quite simple, in the absence of overheated metal walls of the stove and convection holes, we can practically stop convection (convection is extremely necessary for Finnish saunas). To do this, we cover our ovens with bricks. In terms of its thermal background radiation, brick is very close to the human body, so it is so comfortable to be in baths with brick-lined stoves. Plus the aesthetic factor. Brick itself practically does not organize convection. If we suddenly want to get good steam from a convection-type sauna oven, we are unlikely to succeed. The volume of stones is too small, their temperature is too low, the air circulation is too intense. At best, it will look like a steam inhaler; at worst, we will simply harm ourselves - there is a high probability of burning the mucous membranes of our body.
To get good quality steam, you need a stove with a sufficiently large volume of stones. Models of TROIKA MP stoves have a closed-type stove with a stone load of up to 200 kg. The most important thing is that the design of the stove is designed and made so that when the stones are heated to a crimson glow, the stove can withstand their mass and do not deform. For this we use low-alloy steels of grade 10, 20 and 40 mm, thickness 09G2S, and stainless steels of grade 201, 5, 8 and 10 mm thick. With such thicknesses, there is a multiple strength reserve, which significantly extends the life of the furnace. The temperature of heating stones is up to 660 ° C (our furnaces use the technology of heating stones from 5 sides developed and patented by us, even a volume of 200 kg we are able to heat up to the required vaporization temperatures in just 2 hours).
Other features of the TROIKA-MP Russian bath stoves:
• Metal with a thickness of 10 mm (body) and 20 mm - in the hottest zone of the stove, capable of withstanding a large mass of stones and not deforming.
• The furnaces can be equipped with a heat exchanger and a tank with a volume of up to 100 liters.
• The ovens are equipped with a steel panoramic door with glass up to 20 "diagonal.
• The maximum temperature of the stones due to the construction of the closed heater of the stoves (the temperature of the lower part of the stones is up to 660 ° C), the stones are heated from 5 sides simultaneously.
• The large diameter of the chimney provides stable draft in all weather conditions and eliminates the need to clean it.
• The stove on stoves can be turned in any direction.
• The chimney system has an inspection hatch.
• The set includes wheels for more convenient transportation of the oven.
|Technical characteristics of bath furnaces Troika
|Volume of steam room
|Type of heater
|Type of fuel
|Weight of loaded stones
|up to 200 kg
|Thickness of the heat-receiving plate
|Material of the furnace
|Low alloy steel 10 mm
|Black heat-resistant enamel
|Diameter of chimney