Used for inserting inside lining made of natural stone, ideal for: Huntsman, Taiga, Russian couple, President, Magnum. Cast-iron furnace CHT-1 also approaches under an overlay a brick. To improve the heat resistance, cast iron is annealed with subsequent tempering. Heat-resistant cast iron allows the furnace to withstand large thermal loads inside the stone casing.
Magnum plant has developed a new design of the furnace door, combining original design, excellent operational capabilities and attractive price. The fire tunnel and doors are made of high-temperature, high-alloyed 5-millimeter steel and painted with a heat-resistant paint in black.
A furnace with a metal door can be installed in all models of Magnum furnaces.
The advantage of our cast iron furnace CHT-1:
- cast in Russia
- "clean glass" system
- High-temperature cast iron
- mechanism of tight locking of the door
- reliable fastening of the tunnel to the combustion unit
- powerful hinges of the tunnel door
- detachable shelf in the tunnel
- painting the tunnel in the chamber
- functioning blowing mechanisms
- the furnace tunnel is completed and reliably packed
- The furnace is assembled without tools and modifications
- 3 years warranty from Magnum.
|Technical characteristics of Magnum bath ovens|
|Nominal heat output||15 kW|
|Volume of steam room||up to 35 m3|
|Depth without a tunnel||630 mm|
|Depth with tunnel||850 mm|
|The size of the heating door (WxH)||430x580 mm|
|The size of the glass (WxH)||270х275 mm|
|Weight of cast iron furnace||190 kg|
|Weight of the tunnel with a door||25 kg|
|Recommended mass of stones||80 kg|
|Type of fuel (firewood)||500 mm|
|Diameter of chimney||130 mm|
|The recommended height of the chimney(the grate- head)||more than 4 m|