Sauna stove Kastor Karhu 22
- Ex Tax: 2,400.00 руб.
- Brand: Kastor
- Product Code: Karhu 22
Updated line of Karhu ovens.
The newer models are lighter and the safety distances have decreased. All this without losing efficiency. The stoves are CE marked (European Conformity Mark). Kastor Karhu is a classic wood-burning stove with nothing superfluous. Harmonious shapes and matt Karhu steel will adorn any sauna. Behind the attractive appearance are the achievements of engineering. The Coanda effect saves wood and enhances heat transfer.
• Deep compartment for large quantities of stones for soft and rich steam.
• The advanced Coanda air exchange system allows you to heat the sauna faster with less wood, effectively heating every stone.
• The combustion is clean and the efficiency reaches 70%. The flue gas outlet temperature does not exceed 600 ° C. The recommended class of modular chimneys is T600.
• Glass ceramic door can withstand temperatures up to 800 ° C.
• Robust door frame.
• The material used is only high quality Finnish rolled steel.
• The outer casing is made of a corrosion resistant alloy.
• Adjustable feet.
• Furnaces are equipped with a 115 mm diameter flue opening at the top or rear.
The wood-burning stove Kastor Karhu 22 is designed for saunas with a volume of 12-22 m3. The front panel, made of semi-brushed steel, will favorably emphasize the interior of any bath and sauna. Deep stone compartment and quality materials ensure reliable performance and durability. The redesigned design lightens the weight of the oven without compromising its efficiency The Kastor Karhu 22 has a shorter safety distance. This model has adjustable legs, and also allows you to attach a chimney from above or behind the stove.
|Technical characteristics of Kastor sauna stoves
|Weight of stones