The design of the TROIKA 02 furnace allows you to heat the furnace from the washing compartment and is guaranteed to warm up two rooms of the bath, creating a different temperature regime in them. At the same time, the firebox, tank cap and water tap are in the washing room, and the heater is in the steam room.
The voluminous, non-ventilated heater allows you to get a large amount of steam, the thick metal of the furnace and smoke channels will provide a high furnace life (more than 10 years). Water supply to the lower hot zone of the heater gives a large amount of light invisible steam.
The furnace is designed for bricking. Brick is the material most suitable for facing furnaces and creating the most mild climate in the steam room; it gives thermal radiation close to our body, like solar heat.
Brickwork around the furnace:
provides the maximum reduction of infrared radiation from metal,
allows you to get the climate of the Russian bath and keep it for a long time,
increases the heat capacity, and due to the huge thermal inertia it allows you to quickly and completely dry the steam room,
extinguishes all hard thermal radiation from hot metal,
evens out the climate, increases the heating rate of the bath with proper installation, guarantees fire safety.
Our brick ovens look beautiful and have a high degree of reliability.
Features of the TROIKA 02 furnace:
• Metal 10 mm thick, able to withstand a large mass of stones, and not be deformed.
• Universality of installation - the furnace heats two rooms at the same time. Each element of the furnace is located in its own room (a furnace from the dressing room, a heater in the steam room, and a tank in the washing department).
• Lack of convection flow in the heater - hotter stones, and as a result, invisible light steam.
• Can be equipped with a door with glass.
• Water supply to the lower hot zone of stones (temperature of the lower part of stones is 500 ° С).
• Volumetric tank (80 liters) made of stainless steel, which is easy to remove, wash or clean for the winter.
• The furnace is equipped with a valve that allows you to heat the furnace in different modes.
• The large diameter of the chimney ensures stable draft in all weather conditions and eliminates the need for cleaning it.
• Chimney turns made of solid sheets of steel with a thickness of 8 and 10 mm.
• The chimney revolutions system has an injector for secondary flue gas afterburning and an inspection hatch.
• Large front panel gives extra warmth to the dressing room.
• The chamfered back of the heater makes it easy to feed water onto the stones.
• Volumetric firebox with a length of 800 mm allows you to heat wood up to 770 mm.
|Technical characteristics of bath furnaces Troika|
|Volume of steam room||8-16 m3|
|Type of heater||Open|
|Facing||Furnace under the cladding|
|Container for water||included|
|Type of fuel||Firewood|
|Weight of loaded stones||up to 100 kg|
|Thickness of the heat-receiving plate||14 mm|
|Material of the furnace||Low alloy steel 8-10 mm|
|Painting||Black heat-resistant enamel|
|Length of furnace tunnel||160 mm|
|Diameter of chimney||115 mm|
|The size||600х400х970 mm|
|The weight||110 kg|