The Varvara furnace has indisputable advantages over other furnaces:
· - it is completed individually to order;
· - efficiency (heating rate);
· - profitability;
· - durability (furnace metal thickness - 6 mm., Water tank - stainless steel);
· - easy operation;
· - attractive appearance.
Our brand, the Varvara stove, has long been in good standing with experts in the Russian bath at the expense of its simplicity, economy and durability.
The Varvara “Fairy Tale” stove combines an attractive appearance and an efficient convection - accumulative stove that can heat up a room in a short time and keep it warm for a long time.
· Walls and top of the furnace are made of a stone coil;
· The door with panoramic heat-resistant glass allows you to enjoy the unusual and colorful game of fire;
· Attractive appearance;
· Combustion occurs along the entire length of the furnace.
ATTENTION: THE COLOR OF THE STONE MAY DIFFER FROM THE COLOR PRESENTED TO THE PHOTO
|Specifications bath furnaces Barbara|
|Dimensions (WxWHD)||840х500х750 mm|
|Mass assembly||200 kg|
|Mass of pledged stones||40-60 kg|
|The volume of the steam room||12-24 m3|
|Length of the combustion chamber||660 mm|
|Removal of the combustion chamber||170 mm|
|Chimney diameter||114 mm|
|Room heating time||60-90 min|
|Heat resistant heat resistant glass||305х290 mm|