A series of stoves for the bath Slavyanka from the company "Svarojic" is universal for any developer. On the market are:
- model Slavyanka-Econom. The furnace is designed for self-facing brick;
- Slavyanka-Kamennaya model. The oven is equipped with a grid for stones.
- Model Classic, Slavyanka Lux and Russian pairs in facing from talcomagnesite and coil.
Bath oven Slavyanka Economy is equipped with a powerful furnace chamber, made of high-quality cast iron, a cast-iron furnace tunnel, specially extended for any type of furnace from an adjacent room, a large enough glass in the door of the stove that can be framed by the portal and you will get a real fireplace in the room. The furnace also includes an ash box, the design of which was developed specially by the furnaces produced by Svarojić. The manufacturer assures us that with such a design, the removal of ash after the bumper will not be difficult and will take a minimum of time.
The main feature of the furnace design is a closed stove. Thanks ZK stones will always be maximally warmed and heat loss will be minimal. All this contributes to obtaining in the steam room such a desired fine-dispersed steam, characteristic of the "Russian" bath.
All the advantages of the oven:
1) Cast-iron furnace with a cast-iron tunnel, which allows to lay firewood up to 40 cm;
2) The furnace is delivered in disassembled condition, for easy transportation and to prevent damage from shaking.
3) It is possible to install the heater door from above. With such a design, it becomes more convenient to supply water to the stones;
4) Due to the removal of the furnace, it is possible to heat the oven from an adjacent room;
5) The presence of a heat exchanger tank will not affect the microclimate of the steam room. Plus you get hot water;
6) Thought-out development of ash box;
7) For the facing of this furnace, we recommend using solid bricks.
If you need a good cast-iron sauna stove - take a closer look at Slavyanka Econom. They have a compact size and the price is democratic in this segment.
All technical specifications can be found in the next tab. And if you have any questions, please call +375 44 711 75 15 (velc) and +375 33 901 07 12 (mts)
|Technical characteristics of Svarozic bath ovens|
|Volume of steam room||up to 18 m3|
|Nominal heat output||7 kW|
|Height of furnace||800 mm|
|Width of oven||390 mm|
|Furnace depth without tunnel||750 mm|
|Length of tunnel with door||240 mm|
|Length of tunnel with mantel door||310 mm|
|Distance from the floor to the center of the chimney axis||-|
|Distance from the front wall to the center of the chimney axis||-|
|Weight of cast iron furnace||110 kg|
|Thickness of cladding||-|
|Recommended mass of stones||50 kg|
|Diameter of chimney||115 mm|
|Recommended minimum chimney height||not less than 4 m|
|The size of the glass in the door (HxW)||260х250 mm|
|The size of the glass in the mantelpiece door (HxW)||340х290 mm|
|Size of the portal with the door||475х415 mm|
|Size of the portal with a fireplace door||500х500 mm|
|Completeness of the furnace||Cast-iron furnace with door, stainless steel. stove, passport, pallet|